Bon Tool Duckbill mason's trowel 5-1/2" x 2"
With so many unique projects in the masonry world, arises a need for many different tools to address any one application. Trowels are one of the more diversified type of tools. They come in many shapes and sizes.
This is a Duckbill trowel made by Bon Tool Co.
- High carbon steel trowel blade is 5-1/2" x 2"
- Solid hardwood handle with zinc-plated ferrule
- Blade is tough, yet lightly flexible
- Similar to cross joint trowel
All of our crew has a cross joint trowel of one kind or another they keep in their tool bag at all times. We like to use this trowel for
- pointing wide joints in brick or flagstone flatwork like patios or walkways
- stuffing mortar and pointing large joints in stone foundations
- Anywhere else it can be used