Bon Tool Cross joint mason's trowel 4-3/4" X 1-3/4"
With so many unique projects in the masonry world, arises a need for many different tools to address any one application. Trowels are one of the more diversified type of tools. They come in many shapes and sizes.
This is a cross joint trowel made by Bon Tool Co.
- High carbon steel trowel blade is 4-3/4" x 1-3/4"
- Solid hardwood handle with zinc-plated ferrule
- Blade is tough, yet lightly flexible
All of our crew has a cross-joint trowel of one kind or another they keep in their tool bag at all times. We like to use this trowel for
- pointing wide joints in brick or flagstone flatwork like patios or walkways
- stuffing mortar and pointing large joints in stone foundations
- Anywhere else it can be used