3M Half Facepiece Respirators: 6000 Series: S,M, & L
3M 6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator
Breathable air is important to maintaining safety and health when in environments where harmful organic vapors, gases, particles, vapors and particulates such as fine dusts & mists, mercury, hydrogen fluoride, ammonia, etc. may exist. The best way to maintain fresh breathing is by the use of filters, respirators and PAPR systems. 3M safety products are one of the best in quality and include such items as the 3M 6000 Series Respirator.
The 3M 6000 series Half Face-piece Respirators are of the lightest reusable half face piece respirators available. Its low-profile design provides exceptional visibility and accommodates safety glasses. The 6000 Respirator is very easy to use and doesn't require extra parts. Not only is the 3M 6000 Respirator cost effective, but it can be washed and reused many times. Features easy-to-adjust head straps and a swept back design for the cartridges which improves balance and visibility.
- Swept back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility
- Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece and easy-to-adjust head straps
- Reusable - just dispose of the cartridges/filters when used to capacity
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Supplied with reclosable storage bag
- Style: 3M Reusable Half Face Mask Respirator 6200 size MEDIUM
- Lightweight; Hypo-allergenic facepiece material; Easy to use; Well balanced; Low maintenance; Economical
- Respirators can also be used with the 3M S-200 Supplied-Air System for increased convenience and flexibility.
- Available in 3 sizes: 6100/small, 6200/medium, 6300/large
- Most adults will fit into a medium, small is for children and large is for people with larger faces.
- 6000 Series respirators can be used in dual airline mode
- Available with both back-mounted and front-mounted breathing tubes
- Systems can be used in combination with NIOSH approved 3M 2000 or 2200 Series Filters or 6000 Series Cartridges and P100 Filter/Cartridges
- Cartridge/filter connections provide negative pressure and supplied air capability in one respirator assembly
- Can be used on both high and low pressure supplied air systems
- Wearer can disconnect the airline at the air regulating valve and the system is changed to a filters/cartridges air purifying mode - then back to supplied air system with a simple reconnection of the airline
- Small diameter breathing tubes are simple to work with and easy to clean and decontaminate
Compatible Series/Filters: (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3M 2000 & 2200 Series, 7093, 5N11, 5P71: