Marshalltown's QLT line of margin trowels
A margin trowel of one size and/or another will be found in any mason's tool bag. Can't do too much with out 'em!
- Durable Construction
- Tempered steel blade is fully ground and polished
- Hardwood handle or Soft Grip for increased comfort
- Multiple size margin trowels perfect for projects of any size
- Designed for repeated use but priced for the Do-It-Yourselfer
Available in 5 variations:
- Wood handle 5" x 1.5"
- Wood handle 5" x 2"
- Soft Grip handle 5" x 1.5"
- Soft Grip handle 5" x 2"
- Soft Grip Handle 6" x 2"
What is the difference between Marshalltown's QLT and Premier lines? Simply put... Quality. The QLT tools are made in china and have weaker welds at the handle and blade. The Premier line tools are made here in the USA, they also boasts a higher quality steel and a higher quality wood for the handle. The QLT line is just fine for a beginner, even everyday user on a budget. The main thing to consider when choosing one or the other is going to be how long you want the tool to last.